Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Out client is looking for a Staff Nurse with ITU experience to join their dynamic and experience team. You will be caring for level 2/3 patients. Fully funded Training Programs will be provided.
- NMC registered
- General or Cardiac Intensive Care experience
- Mentorship (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Duties and responsibilities
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients’ health and well being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assisting the Multi-Disciplinary Team in planning care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park