Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking a Outpatient Nurse to join thier state of the art facility, you will be motivated, enthusaistic and determined to provide the best care for patients.
Our client is based in the heart of London where it has a great social life and other attraction surronding it across London.
- Registered General Nurse
- A minumum of 12 months post registartion experience
- Relevant expeirence of recent practice in outpatient patients.
- UK experience (Essential)
- Basic understanding of patient care issues in Outpatient
- Demonstarte knowledge of NMC professional code of conduct and its application
Main Duties as a Outpatient Nurse
- Deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of planning, delivery and
- evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping.
- Administer treatments and care to patients following Fortius policies and in accordance with Consultant protocols.
- Meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual Handling and the control of drugs.
- Participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care within the department.
- Provide support and training to other members of staff, such as staff orientation and procedures and equipment handling.
- Continue to develop clinical knowledge and professional skills of practice.
- Ensure completion of mandatory training within 3 months of start date.
- Monitor and maintain clinic equipment and manage any deficiency in services.
- Adhere to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- Report to Outpatient Sister any complaints, accidents, incidents and near misses both verbally and in writing.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers