Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking a Ward Nurse to join thier state of the art facility, you will be motivated, enthusaistic and determined to provide the best care for patients.
Our client is based in the heart of London where it has a great social life and other attraction surronding it across London.
- Registered General Nurse
- A minumum of 12 months post registartion experience
- Relevant expeirence of recent practice in day surgery orthopaedic patients.
- UK experience (Essential)
- Basic understanding of patient care issues in day surgery
- Demonstarte knowledge of NMC professional code of conduct and its application
Main Duties as a Ward Nurse
- As a registered nurse you will be responsible for managing a group of patients and delivering a high standard of individualised nursing care to patients from admission through to their discharge.
- Work effectively as a member of the Ward Team to ensure the provision of the highest standard of service delivery. This involves non clinical and clinical staff.
- Maintain excellent communication links across the FCSC and with patients, relatives and carers.
- Accept delegated responsibility for specific activities from the senior Nurse in Charge. This will include participation in clinical audits.
- Provide support and training to other members of staff, incorporating staff orientation process and procedures and equipment and examination and accept delegated responsibility for specific activities from the senior Nurse in Charge.
- Act as mentor and assessor in the supervision and teaching of junior and unregistered staff.
- Continue to develop clinical knowledge and professional skills relevant to area of practice and assist in implementing changes.
- Report to Nursing management team any complaints, accidents, incidents and near misses both verbally and in writing.
- Monitor and maintain unit equipment and note deficiencies in services. Report any problems as appropriate.
- Maintain high standards of professional and ethical responsibility and accountability; be aware of the medico-legal aspects of nursing, in line with professional, regulatory and local guidance and adherence to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the role as required by the line manager from time to time.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers