Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to join thier state of the art private hospital which provides clinical service to the wards and dispensary.
Our client is based in St Johns Wood and is only minutes away from Central London and is easy to get to via train, bus and car.
- Completion of one year Pre-registration training
- Current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Has provided medication counselling to patients
- Multidisciplinary working with Nursing and /or Medical colleagues
- Analysis and application of clinical data
- Ideally working towards or having Clinical Diploma or Postgraduate qualification
Main Duties as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Visit allocated wards and review inpatient prescription charts, checking for clinical correctness according to current practice. Ordering non stock medicines for individual patients and ensuring continuity of supply
- Clinically screen and final check in-patient and discharge TTO prescriptions according to current practice
- Resolve any prescription queries with the prescriber and amend prescription accordingly
- Participate in dispensary duties (e.g. prescription processing) and ensuring appropriate records (e.g. controlled drug registers are maintained)
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards