Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Recovery / HDU Nurse to join their state-of-the-art facility. You will provide level 2 Critical Care of patients undergoing invasive procedure admitted to the hospital as well as patients admitted via the medical ward. Also, you will provide level 3 critical care as required and provide support to the wards via the Outreach service.
Our client is based in St Johns Wood which has a great travel links into Central London, and they have a luxury private Hospital with an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care.
- Registered Nurse
- Recognised post graduate Critical Care qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the Critical Care environment
- Experience within the Theatre Recovery Room environment
- Competence in delivering a high level of critical care
- Competence in delivering a high level of post anaesthetic care
- Good computer and numeracy skills
- UK expeirence
- Ability to analyse and put into practice evidence-based practice
- A high level of communication skills within all disciplines.
Main Duties as a HDU / Recovery Nurse
- You will be assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of a high level of critical care for patients
- You need to delivery of a high level of post anaesthetic care for patients within the Theatre Recovery Room
- You will be working with the Anaesthetic team to deliver high quality, safe patient care.
- You must be delivering an Outreach service to the ward, offering support and guidance in the care of the acutely unwell patient.
- You are to promote the safety, wellbeing and interests of patients, visitors and staff to the clinical areas
- You have to active member of the emergency response team.
- You need to be participating in the on-call rota and internal rotation of shift (inc night duty)
- You must be exhibiting a high level of teamwork with the unit and in the wider hospital environment.
- You are to participate fully as a team member, including working in all areas of the HDU and Theatre Suite, to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of team objectives.
- You will provide initial urgent or emergency care as required
- You must adhere to the procedures for the use of supplies, ordering requirements for the Department as directed by line manager.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards.
- Does this role sound like something of interest? Apply now!