You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Cardiac
Our client is looking for a specialist cardiac nurse to work in a luxury private hospital, situated in South West London. You will have the opportunity to be part of a well-established team, who deliver a high standard of care for all their patients.
Not only will you be working with specialist Cardiac consultants, who have a wealth of knowledge, but you will also be supported by clinical educators who will give you guidance throughout your professional career.
The hospital are continuously investing in their equipment and employees so that their standards of care are always improving. The hospital is recognised as one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK and now is your chance to be a part of it.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Post registration experience
- Clinical knowledge of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Understanding of risk management
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Phlebotomy and cannulation would be desirable
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years’ service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- Paid for Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on hospital products
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment
- Free massage carried out by our in-house therapy team
If you’re looking for a job which will challenge you, excite you and give you complete job satisfaction, this role would be ideal for you.