Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for an experience Staff Nurse to join their state-of-the-art facility in Wimbledon. They are looking for an dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client is looking for their new member in their surgical department to join their well established and award-winning nursing team. Our client is based in Wimbledon however it has great travel links via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier.
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Up to date clinical and professional knowledge and its application in day-to-day practice.
- Good customer care skills
- UK Surgical experience
- You will ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Parkside Hospital Policy.
- You need to Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.
- You are responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Important that you deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- You must maintain up-to-date nursing records, ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- You need to maximise all opportunities to promote health.
- You will use reflective practice as a method of ensuring that appropriate effective nursing care is delivered to each patient.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Health Risk Assessment
- Legal and Financial information Service
Is this role something of interest? Apply now!