Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for an experience Sister/Charge Nurse to join their state-of-the-art facility in Wimbledon. They are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated nurse who is provide the best care for their patients.
Our client is looking for their new member to Senior Nurse or Charge Nurse to join their established and award-winning nursing team. Our client is based in Wimbledon however it has great ravel links via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier.
- NMC registration
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory lead nursing role
- Hospital or ward-based experience
- UK Surgical experience
Main Duties as a Sister/ Charge Nurse
- You must always maintain a professional behaviour and promote a positive image of Parkside, in line with Aspen Healthcare values
- You are responsible for the unsupervised assessment of patient care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of plans of care, ensuring high standards of evidence-based care using a defined model of care
- You are to undertake all nursing procedures in accordance with trust policies and ensure that these procedures and policies are understood and adhered to by all staff, within own management responsibility
- You need to contribute to the development of evidence-based guidelines/policies relating to speciality
- You must ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate written and electronic documentation
- You will need to monitor the Friends and Family Test and Howard Warwick patient feedback and use to improve and maintain an excellent patient experience.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Health Risk Assessment
- Legal and Financial information Service