Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Senior Surgical Nurse to join their state-of-the-art private hospital, they are looking for an experienced, well skilled and determined Senior Surgical Nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
Our client is based in North London but has easy access via train, bus and care into Central London making commuting to and from much work that much easier!
- Registered Nurse NMC
- Up to date on current nursing practice
- A minimum of two year’s post – registration experience within a surgical setting
- Good communication skills: Verbal and Written
- UK experience
Main duties as Senior Surgical Nurse
- You must ensure that the highest standard of evidence-based nursing care is delivered to all patients and their families.
- You will act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- You need to report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis
- Important that you ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience
- You must ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- You will ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections.
- You need to administer all drugs and medications as per the local policies and procedures
- Important that you report to the senior nurses any nursing issues of significance or concern.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
Make sure you apply now!