Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for an ICU Nurse to join their Hospital which is based North London. You will need to be enthusiastic and motivated to give the patients the best care.
Our client is one the London’s busiest acute hospitals, serving more than 350,000. On average they see 500 patients in A+E, 15 babies are born in the client’s maternity unit; the client see 450 patients in their Inpatients and about 800 people will attend the outpatient clinic.
They have great commute into Central London via train, car and bus making your commuting life a whole lot easier!
- Registered General Nurse
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in CCU
- ICU Course
- Mentorship course
- 2 Year at Band 5 ICU experience
- You must deliver a high standard of evidence-based care to level one, two and three patients.
- You must lead unit team ensuring the maintenance of a high and safe standard of care
- You will provide specialist clinical knowledge and practice to patients and relatives within the department.
- You must undertake aspects of the extended role of the nurse following appropriate training.
- You are responsible for setting, implementing and monitoring acceptable standards of care for patients within the unit in conjunction with the consultants, unit manager, modern matrons, and head of nursing as a multi professional team.
- You will act as a mentor to Band 5 and junior staff below in order to develop their roles both practically and managerially.
- You need to assess the needs of patients and their cares promptly, ensuring that they receive the highest quality of care and work collaboratively with other disciplines to facilitate best practice.
- You must be able to perform and assist with agreed procedures appropriate to the role and function, of the unit Managers and matron within the guidelines set down by our client,
- Important that you participate in clinical research and Audits, promote nursing research and recognize how this informs clinical practice.
- NHS Pension
- Season ticket loans
- Discounted Staff Membership to local gyms, including: Fitness First, Aspire Health Club.
- Car Leasing scheme
- Annual staff Appraisals
- Free flu Vaccination
Are you interested in this role? Make sure you apply now!