Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a surgical nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital is in Redbridge, which also has great travel links via train, car and bus into central London. The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16-day case rooms called ‘pods’ it also has the following facilities: four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- Surgical Ward experience
- Will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Work closely with consultants and theatre team.
- Flexibility and versatility is essential on a daily basis.
Main duties as a Surgical Nurse
- You will be working at a hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You must support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patients needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements.
- You will collect collate and organise data.
- You need to interpret all the information and make a justifiable assessment.
- Important that you are making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Is this hospital somewherre you would like to work? Make sure you apply today!