Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a pre assessment nurse to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital is located just a few miles from Gatwick Airport and 30-minute train ride into Central London / Victoria Station. The hospital consists of two outpatient areas and they have two ward areas with 29 single rooms also they have a two bedded emergency recovery unit with a sixteen bedded day care unit and five single rooms.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- NMC registered adult nurse - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience within surgical pre-assessment
- Confidence in your knowledge of when to refer candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management is key in this pressurised role.
Main duties as a Pre-Assessment Nurse
- You must have a strong understanding of, and the ability, to follow policies and criteria for surgical suitability
- You will be managing your time; you will see 6-8 patients per day
- You need to complete pre-operative checks and referring on for review as and where needed
- You will be liaising with GP’s, consultants and senior staff to follow through on any extra care needed to reduce cancellations.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Does this sound like the perfect role? Apply now!