Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Endoscopy Nurse to join their state of the art hospital in Stepney Green, They are looking dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic Nurses to provide the best care for their patients.
The client is one of the UK’s largest provider of independent healthcare which has hospitals across the country.
Our client is providing healthcare across 30 specialities.
- NMC Registration
- Flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience in Endoscopy minimum of 1 year
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Main duties as a Endoscopy Nurse.
- You will support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Important that you support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- You must develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Important that you communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- You must demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- You need provide quality planned care for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures within own scope of practice.
- You must participate in the improvement in Essential Quality Requirements and Best Practice standards for flexible endoscopy services including decontamination and clinical care.
- You will need to develop and enhance the own skills and knowledge.
- You must apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- You need to respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
- BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
Does this role sound like something of interst? apply now!