Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Senior Oncology Nurse working on full time bases working 37.5 hours weekly.
Our client is based in Central London and they are a private hospital and is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare business in the world. They have great travel links for Buses, Cars, Trains which makes your commuting life much easier.
- Mentorship certificate.
- IV competent.
- BLS/ILS updated.
- Speciality Course.
- RGN with demonstrable experience as a Staff Nurse in similar ward/environment.
- Managerial experience (desirable)
- Evidence on ongoing career development.
- You will be responsible for the assessment of patient care needs and for the development.
- Implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- You will be designated to take charge regularly of the unit in the absence of the person who has continuing responsibility.
- You be required to participate in clinical audit and demonstrate research-based outcomes of care delivery.
- work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to deliver a high standard of care to the patient undergoing medical treatment and you will be responsible for the assessment of patient care needs and for the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- You must participate in student nurse education and assessment in accordance with the Hospital requirements, in consultation with the Practice Development Nurse.
- Important you will assist in the induction of new members of staff to the clinical area.
- You need to maintain safe environment for patients’ visitors and other staff
- You will keep up to date with current developments in nursing and ensure evidence-based nursing practice
- You must understand risk management and governance issues.
- You will contribute towards ensuring that Care Standards are met.
- You need to promote the Oncology Unit as a centre of excellence.
- Important you will participate in the audit process and computerised data system.
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Their Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Their Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
Is this role something that you would like to apply for? We are here to find your ideal role!