Are you interested in bettering your career in general surgery ?
If so why not showcase your skills and utilise your abilities in the field to excel yourself woking for one of our most prestigious clients. Make your mark working for one of the nations most treasured hospitals in sloving all simple or complex challenges that healthcare throws at you. Join our client in their amazing, pristine facility and join a tight knit team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind... to get the job done. Commute through London and experience the wonders of the capital.
Duties and Resposibilities
- Carries out a full range of registered nurse duties, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care with support from the nurse in charge. Maintain the privacy and dignity of all patients whilst adhering to Trust and department policies, reporting any difficulties with these duties to senior staff.
- Works without direct supervision once key learning outcomes of the induction/ foundation or preceptorship programme have been completed. 6 month probationary period applies to career band 5 posts.
- Maintains a safe environment when caring for patients, including those patients requiring frequent levels of monitoring.
- Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times.
- Documents incidents on Datix in real time and escalated these to nurse in charge and is area of trust risk management and how to raise concerns policies.
- Is able to prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and alert senior staff immediately.
- Maintains accurate, contemporaneous and legible written records of care.
- Uses effective communication, written and verbal with all levels of staff including the multidisciplinary team, patients and relatives.
- Adheres to the agreed procedures as identified, and promotes by example, a high standard of good quality nursing care in the department.
- Fosters good relationships with other departments, the multidisciplinary team and visitors to the unit. Helps to achieve and maintain morale for both staff and patients.
- Participates in the health education and explanation of treatment to patients and relatives.
- NHS Pension Scheme.
- Goverment funded training.
- Annual leave.
- Onsite resturants.
- Travel assistance.
- NMC Registered.
- Surgical Experienced.
- Surgical Trained.
- Must be fully competant in surgery.