Interested in extending your experience in Cardiology ?
If so why not showcase your skills and utilise your abilities in the field to excel yourself woking for one of our most prestigious clients. Make your mark working for one of the nations most treasured hospitals in sloving all simple or complex challenges that healthcare throws at you. Join our client in their amazing, pristine facility and join a tight knit team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind... to get the job done. Commute through London and experience the wonders of the capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual patients, using and actively seeking evidence based practice to support clinical outcomes as appropriate.
- Monitor the quality of nursing care and action audit information to achieve agreed standards.
- Ensure the provision of care is in accordance with the NHS Trust’s Polices & procedures including adherence to the Drugs Administration policy.
- Ensure that nursing documentation is maintained to the Trust standard (including electronic records).
- To act as patient advocate in providing holistic/socio-economic and cultural aspects of the care to clients.
- Identify clinical risks and ensure that appropriate actions are taken, in accordance with the Trust Risk Management policy.
- To assist with the implementation of the Trust’s framework for Clinical Governance within the Ward.
- Provide information and support to relatives/carers as appropriate, following consultation with members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Work in partnership with support staff to ensure that care, treatment and service needs are meet.
- Ensure correct report mechanisms are used if standards fall.
- NHS Pension Scheme.
- Goverment funded training.
- Annual leave.
- Onsite resturants.
- Travel assistance.
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- Previous cardiology or acute medical experience.
- Basic knowledge of CPAP, NIV, acute.
- Complex discharge planning.
- MI interventions and treatments.