Do you have a passion for radiography and want to excel your career to its full potentail ?
If so why not showcase your skills and utilise your abilities in the field to excel yourself woking for one of our most prestigious clients. Make your mark working for one of the nations most treasured hospitals in sloving all simple or complex challenges that healthcare throws at you. Join our client in their amazing, pristine facility and join a tight knit team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind... to get the job done. Commute through London and experience the wonders of the capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilise department protocols to undertake imaging procedures to a consistently high standard.
- Inform patients, carers and other members of staff about all imaging procedures, examination preparation and aftercare in a timely, and professional way.
- Provide imaging in the angiography suite after full training, and assist in interventional procedures under clinical supervision.
- Maintain the Continuing Professional Development process, and to maintain awareness of current and new techniques.
- Play an integral role in the implementation of PACS under supervision of more senior staff.
- Take an active role in Quality Assurance, audit and research projects under the direction of more senior staff.
- To utilise department protocols to undertake imaging procedures to a consistently high standard.
- To participate in the rota to cover Radiology services on the main 7th floor Clinic site and 5 Devonshire Place lower ground floor.
- To consistently make good clinical decisions and to be able to self-evaluate.
- To take a full and active role in the professional life and professional services of the department.
- To provide imaging in the angiography suite after full training, and assist in interventional procedures under clinical supervision.
- To use the equipment and accessories correctly, reporting any faults to the relevant Superintendent Radiographer or to a more senior member of staff on duty.
- To keep the equipment clean and the imaging rooms tidy.
- To maintain Health Professionals Council Registration and to abide by “The Code of Professional Conduct for Radiographers” as issued by the College of Radiographers.
- To maintain confidentiality in relation to all information regarding patients.
- To maintain the Continuing Professional Development process, and to maintain awareness of current and new techniques.
- To play an integral role in the implementation of PACS under supervision of more senior staff.
- To take an active role in Quality Assurance, audit and research projects under the direction of more senior staff.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Benefit Platform.
- Good Value on site resturant.
- Employee Discounts.
- Gym Memberships.
- Annual Leave.
- HCPC registered, with a BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Previous experience in all general, theatre and mobile imaging and fluoroscopy procedures both at student and post graduate level
- Familiar with PACS, RIS and HIS systems.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to Radiation Protection, Infection Control and Health and Safety.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate, enthusiastic and flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure, and as part of the multidisciplinary team.