Qualified to be a staff nurse and want to improve ?
If so why not showcase your skills and utilise your abilities in the field to excel yourself woking for one of our most prestigious clients. Make your mark working for one of the nations most treasured hospitals in sloving all simple or complex challenges that healthcare throws at you. Join our client in their amazing, pristine facility and join a tight knit team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind... to get the job done. Commute through London and experience the wonders of the capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Coordinate the use of the supplies and equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Conduct mandatory patient checks against the supporting documentation at appropriate times during the patients perioperative journey
- Act in the role of the scrub practitioner, undertaking all activities within that role in a professional and proficient manner. To include but not limited to mandatory surgical checks prior to the start of the procedure, during and pre wound closure
- Assist in the safe transfer and positioning of the patient.
- Act in the circulating role, undertaking all activities within that role in a professional and proficient manner.
- Monitor, order, receive and check the consumables within the department, replenishing as required and reordering as appropriate
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Benefit Platform.
- Good Value on site resturant.
- Employee Discounts.
- Gym Memberships.
- Annual Leave.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Advanced Scrub Practitioner Qualification.
- 1 years post graduate experience in operating theatres, with particular experience in area of key speciality.