Do you enjoy the fast paced enviroment of intensive care ?
If so why not showcase your skills and utilise your abilities in the field to excel yourself woking for one of our most prestigious clients. Make your mark working for one of the nations most treasured hospitals in sloving all simple or complex challenges that healthcare throws at you. Join our client in their amazing, pristine facility and join a tight knit team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind... to get the job done. Commute through London and experience the wonders of the capital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead on the delivery of individualised patient care acting as the named nurse, ensuring the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation is in line with evidence base practices.
- Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive nursing records are maintained using appropriate IT Healthcare systems available.
- Correctly use the equipment available in the clinical settings in accordance with the instructions, training received and departmental procedures, reporting any faults as necessary.
- Promote effective use of resources and capture of daily activities and high cost consumable.
- Contribute to a safe patient/staff environment by discussing with management any concerns observed/ experienced, and as necessary submit a clinical incident report.
- Provide clinical support to a maximum of 3 bedside nurses, ensuring high standard of care are delivered.
- Efficiently organises break reliving according to clinical and staff needs.
- Perform daily safety checks allocated and ensure staff compliance with correct documentation and care bundles completion.
- Respond to emergency calls within the Intensive Care Unit.
- Provide structured handover of the patients.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Benefit Platform.
- Good Value on site resturant.
- Employee Discounts.
- Gym Memberships.
- Annual Leave.
- Registered Nurse.
- Intensive Care Course.
- Mentorship Course.
- ILS/ALS Certification.