Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we are excited to announce that are client is looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist in a state of the art clinic based in the heart of London. Our client is looking for a committed, experienced and enthusiastic nurse to join their hospital.
Our client is based on Harley Street and is private organisation which is a charity based hospital. It has great travel links for bikes, cars and trains so it makes your commute that much easier.
- Registered Nurse
- Postgraduate qualification in Oncology
- Ability to communicate with patients, relatives, colleagues, hospital personnel and external customers, relevantly and diplomatically both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to organise work around competing demands on time.
- Ability to problem solve and deal with situations in a diplomatic, non-confrontational and constructive manner.
- Recognised Nurse Specialist in a defined Oncology setting relating to patients with urological/colorectal conditions and with recent experience at Band 7/G grade or above.
- Up to date and in-depth knowledge of current professional issues, in particular issues surrounding nurses role expansion.
- You need to support the Urology and Colorectal Oncology consultants at The London Clinic in providing specialist clinical management for Oncology patients.
- You will have to offer support and advice to carers/relatives and the multidisciplinary team.
- You must be able to provide a specialist educational resource for staff in the care and management of Urology and Colorectal patients undergoing oncology treatment.
- Important to act as a core member of the clinical team responsible for the provision, quality and development of urological services within our client's with a focus on the Oncology pathway.
- You have to undertake advanced patient assessment, advising on immediate care or referral for medical intervention, ensuring the prompt and effective management of patients.
- Must devise and implement integrated care pathways for Urology and Colorectal patients with the multidisciplinary team, especially within the oncology pathway. To encourage the whole pathway to completed at The London Clinic.
- Important that you ensure patients are added to the MDT meeting for discussion.
- You will carry an ongoing caseload of patients, working with the multidisciplinary team to facilitate care and refers patients to specialists in other professions.
- You need to provide patients and their families with information and support, and where necessary, facilitate communication and decision making between them and the multidisciplinary team.
- Must Uses complex reasoning, critical thinking, reflection and analysis to inform health assessments, clinical judgements and to make decisions independently regarding clinical care and priorities.
- You need to complete Holistic Needs Assessment at key points in the patient’s pathway
- TImportant that you deliver the Cancer Recovery Package to all patients with a cancer diagnosis
- You must attend monthly clinical supervision
- You need Networks locally and regionally and recognises the ethical, legal and professional constraints of practice.
- You are aesponsible for developing clinical services with policies for a defined patient group.
- Must exercises leadership to support and inspire team to improve standards and quality and develop professional practice.
- You must provide expert advice on Oncology specialist services both within and outside nursing, sharing expertise and acting as a resource to others.
- You need to develop and expand the oncology service within our clients hospital.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- beenfit platform
- Annual leave
- Career Development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership discounts