Do you have experience in outpatients ?
If so why not showcase your skills and utilise your abilities in the field to excel yourself woking for one of our most prestigious clients. Make your mark working for one of the nations most treasured hospitals in sloving all simple or complex challenges that healthcare throws at you. Join our client in their amazing, pristine facility and join a tight knit team of healthcare professionals with one goal in mind... to get the job done. Commute through London and experience the wonders of the capital.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Responsible for the delivery of high standards of care and service to the patients, & to work within a team to provide assessment and evaluation of care.
- Administer chemotherapy and other anti-cancer treatments.
- Use evidence based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of nursing care.
- Act as a role model, with a willingness to be a mentor to student nurses and health care assistants.
- Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team, & deputising for Sister / Charge Nurses in their absence.
- To act as role model providing leadership; to be flexible in staffing situations whenever required.
- To use evidence based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of nursing care.
- To comply and be aware of the NMC’s Guidelines for Records and Record Keeping.
- Ensuring that all aspects of confidentiality are upheld in relation to patient/employee records in accordance with the Clinic’s data protection policies.
- To work in partnership with the multidisciplinary team.
- To demonstrate flexibility to the daily workload which may be unpredictable.
- To become proficient in the use of the Clinic’s IT systems.
- To have a working knowledge of Clinical Governance within a hospital.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Benefit Platform.
- Good Value on site resturant.
- Employee Discounts.
- Gym Memberships.
- Annual Leave.
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin.
- Chemotherapy Course from The Royal Marsden or UK-University
- Post registration experience in oncology or in acute medicine.
- Experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and relevant qualification.
- Knowledge of oncological conditions, diseases, cytotoxic drugs & therapies, with experience of peripheral/central venous access devices, cannulation & phlebotomy.