Would you like to test your skills in oncology ?
Join our client in their luxurious professional facility and tackle the every day challenges of healthcare. Grab the bull by the horns and grasp on to this opportunity as our client is looking for a skilled Oncology nurse in outpatients to join their team in tackling the day to day challenges in the world of healthcare. Join our client and their excellent team of Nurses and other healthcare professionals and have the full support of them behind you. Work closley with a tight knit team and family in the Centre of the Capital. Ride a bike, get a bus or a train, whatever your commute entertainment will not fall short. Take in the full experience in the Heart of the country while watching street buskers perform and eating food delievered by the multi-cultured population of the city. Weather its indian, african, japanese or spanish... Central london will not dissapoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The postholder will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
- To be in charge and act as deputy when the manager or the deputy manager is absent.
- To partake in practice development forums within and external to the Clinic.
- To work clinically and to adhere to the NMC Code.
- Enable clinical effectiveness by mentoring /facilitating junior staff to achieve optimum competence and clinical performance in patient care.
- To be able to work autonomously and also as part of a team.
- To provide efficient, effective and evidence based nursing care to patients at the Clinic.
- To be competent in the recognition of life threatening/ and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
- To organise workload in line with clinical priorities.
- Maintain clinical credibility and visibility across all patient care areas within the Clinic.
- Develop and implement link nurse/practice development initiatives in consultation with the nurse specialists/ Clinical Training Team.
- Disseminate best clinical practice for nurses, students and healthcare assistants.
- Network and co-ordinate with specialist practitioners and the multi disciplinary team to ensure dissemination of holistic patient care.
- To participate in the 24 hour Triaging of oncology patients and hold bleep as required.
- To be competent in the administration of the SACT and have a proven knowledge on this.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Medical Cover.
- Benefit Platform.
- Good Value on site resturant.
- Employee Discounts.
- Gym Memberships.
- Annual Leave.
- NMC Registered.
- Oncolgy experienced.
- Oncology trained.
- Demonstrate leadership in the field of oncology care
- Highly motivated individual who possesses dynamic critical thinking skills, and is committed to quality issues, audit and research.
- Excellent communication, organisational and team building skills, with the ability to lead, manage and motivate self and others.