Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, We are proud to announce that a new opportunity has risen at one of our biggest clients for a Deputy Ward Manager! is this you?
They are based in London and they are one of the largest charitable private organisation who also deal with NHS patients.
- Registered Level 1 Nurse with current NMC registration
- Diploma/degree in relevant subject or evidence of work at level 3.
- Post qualification course in a relevant speciality.
- Experience in one of the specialities of the ward.
- Experience of Shift and Team leading. Patient focused.
- You will act as a role model, support the Ward Manager and Senior nursing team, supervise and support the junior nursing team and Healthcare Assistants.
- You need to assist in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department within the scope of practice and allocated resources.
- Must promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care and operational management of the ward through research and evidence based.
- Need to maintain and support the efficient use of physical and financial resources.
- You will work closely with the Consultants and other members of the Multidisciplinary team.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with individuals or group of patients, carers and staff about complex matters, overcoming the communication problems.
- To maintain and support the efficient use of physical and/or financial resources
- To undertake the role of the Duty Manager once trained on a as needs basis to meet the requirements of the Hospital
- To deputise for the Ward Manager and / or Deputy ward Manager in their absence as requested.
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
Is this role something that interests you? then make sure that you apply today!