Are you struggling in the search for a new role ?
Then stress no more as our client is actively looking for a professional, results driven Nurse specialising in Paediatrics. Do you have a passion in providing direct care to the youth assuring their health is well mantained at all costs. Join our client in the rural area of Reading and take in the sunshine and fresh air of the peaceful picturesque setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
- Providing care before and after operations.
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions.
- Treating wounds.
- Taking samples from patients and monitoring their pulse, temperature and blood pressure.
- Checking on the condition of patients.
- Dealing with emergencies.
- Supervising junior staff.
- Organising workloads.
- Tutoring student nurses.
- Obtaining parental consent for treatment.
- Writing records.
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives.
- 27+8 days annual leave
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training and Development
- Travel Benefits
Requirements for the role...
- NMC Registered
- Paediatric Trained
- Paediatric Experienced