Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now looking for a community nurse to join Hospital. Our client is one of the largest integrated NHS Trust in the country. They have multiple sites across four London Boroughs where they are delivering community services.
Our client is looking for you to be a dedicated and knowledgeable Registered Nurse and you must be able to provide high standards of care to our patients.
- Registered Nurse - NMC Reg
- Experience of working with all age groups,particularly older people
- A knowledge of work in the community and the climate of change within Community Services
- Good knowledge of professional standards and guidelines (NMC and local)
- Good knowledge of the Trust’s policies
- Ability to identify the importance of working within a multidisciplinary tea
- To have good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work alone and to use own initiative.
- You will participate in own appraisals, Personal and Professional Development Plan, in line with the Trust’s objectives
- Must work within the Nursing and Midwifery Council framework for professional practice.
- You need to practice in accordance with Trusts’ policies, service standards and guidelines.
- Importnat that you are competent in assessment, risk assessment, planning, implementation & evaluation of holistic care
- Must be able to identify health and social needs, write a care plan to include actual & potential problems, the aims of the care and actions needed to be followed.
- You need to have knowledge & ability to assess for appropriate equipment to facilitate delivery of nursing care in patients home
- Important that you are following assessment refer to the appropriate statutory or voluntary services
- Need to act on identified patients’ needs ensuring relevant feedback is given to the team in an appropriate manner. Be an advocate for patients
- Must be able to provide evidence based clinical knowledge and skills, using the list at the end of the job description as a base to identify development needs
- Must provide health promotion and health education to patients and their families or carers in the community. Promoting independence & autonomy
- You need to demonstrate evidence based knowledge & skills in all clinical interventions.
- You need to have good communication skills both verbal and non-verbal communication, written & electronic
- You must be competent in participating in meetings, case conferences and public health campaigns
- Important that you develop competence and confidence in dealing with difficult situations and problem solving skills.
- Need tp be able to write regularly patients summary reports to GPs and managers to ensure good communication
- You will be responsible for monitoring team standards of care delivery and help the Team Leader and other members of staff to raise standards of care.
- Are you able to use available IT systems and use in-house training facilities appropriately.
- You will be a good role model to peers and other staff that work closely with the team. Support the team and the Team Leader to manage any inappropriate behaviour, including bullying and harassment, poor performance of other staff
- Must ensure that in all actions upholds the reputation of the profession, of the service and the Trust.
- Annual leave
- Outer London Payment
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Training and Education
- Health and Wellbeing
- Car Parking
- Places to eat
If this role sound appealing and you are keen to become a member of this hospital, make sure you apply today!