Always wanted to showcase your skills in Phlebotomy ?
Then grab the bull by the horns and grasp on to this opportunity as our client is looking for a skilled HCA to join their team in tackling the day to day challenges in the world of healthcare. Join our client and their excellent team of Nurses and other healthcare professionals and have the full support of them behind you. Work closley with a tight knit team and family in the Centre of the Capital. Ride a bike, get a bus or a train, whatever your commute entertainment will not fall short. Take in the full experience in the Heart of the country while watching street buskers perform and eating food delievered by the multi-cultured population of the city. Weather its indian, african, japanese or spanish... Central london will not dissapoint.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sterilise equipment.
- Do health checks.
- Restock consulting rooms.
- Process lab samples.
- Take blood samples.
- Do health promotion or health education work.
- Washing and dressing patients.
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Making beds.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
What our Client needs...
- Phlebotomy Experience
- Hospital Experience
- Phlebotomy Course