Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, we are proud to announce that our client is now looking for a Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist to come and join their prestigious hospital in the heart of London. Are you looking to work in a prestigious Hospital?
Our client is based in Marylebone and has multiple travel links for trains, cars and bikes making your commute to work so much easier. Our client offers the highest standards of medical and surgical across a range of specialities.
- First level Registered Nurse
- Evidence of post registration education applicable to speciality
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience, of which two would have been at a senior level and/or within speciality.
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Proven managerial skill and clinical skills
- Evidence of leading/ managing change
- Are you a Urology Clinical Nurse Specialist is a registered nurse who has additional specialist knowledge, experience and through a command of a specific expert knowledge base andclinical competence can make complex clinical decisions using specialist clinical judgement.
- You must have primary purpose is to progress the pathway of care for patients undergoing investigation, diagnosis, treatment and follow-up for urological conditions. This will also identify areas of concern and improve and develop services for patients with urology cancers. The post holder will be responsible for developing nurse-led services.
- You would have also have completed, or at least demonstrated the ability to complete, a primary degree they will have skills and competencies required to manage a caseload within agreed boundaries and protocols in line with clinical governance. Entwined around this clinical core are ties of consultancy, teaching, management and its application. Research, (trials are not currently undertaken here) but it is recognised that the post holder should have experience and was involved with clinical research and be competent in implementing and evaluating audits with the use of tools.
- You would have recognised that the above may be achieved either directly through personal contact with the patient or indirectly through a combination or focus on one of the following: Leadership, facilitation, teaching and research/audit.
- You will establish and foster key and collaborative relationships with colleagues within the speciality and across other educational, professional and service boundaries.
- You should know that the role is extremely specialised and diverse in providing clinical care and the post holder is responsible for prioritising and scheduling their own workload to ensure timely delivery of the service.
- You need to have worked within the nursing and multi-professional team to ensure a high standard of care to a defined patient group. Competently perform the necessary technical/invasive/physical aspects of care for this defined patient group.
- You must have assessed and manage clinical needs of the defined caseload in a variety of settings (i.e. Outpatients department, ward).
- You need to be responsible for devising and providing education initiatives for staff, patients and carers and act as a professional resource to these groups.
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers.
If this role sounds like soemthing of interest, then make sure you apply today!