Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client who is based in Central London in a prestigious Hospital is now looking for Critical Care Nurse like you to joint heir Hospital.
Our client is a private Hospital based on Marylebone and they are looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join their friendly and welcoming Critical Care Unit.
- NMC Registered
- Excellent communication and Organisational skill.
- Commitment to caring and showing compassion for patient in critical care setting.
- Passionate and Hard working.
- Deliver the highest standard of patient care.
- Contribute effective running of the unit.
- Important to work with the Nurse in Charge to assess, plan, delivery and evaluate nursing care to meet the individual patient's needs.
- You must participate in the control and prevention of infection using policies and procedures as laid down by the Hospital.
- You will communicate with the patients and/or their relatives that their needs are met if possible.
- Important that you maintain professional confidentiality and ensure that the documentation of the nursing records is accurate and kept in accordance with the Unit and the Hospital practices.
- It is critical that you inform the Critical care Unit Manager when standards of care fall below acceptable levels.
- You must be aware of Consultants’ guidelines/preferences and follow instructions.
- You will assess patient’s needs and develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care, maintaining a high standard of compassionate care and professional conduct always.
- You must carry out nursing and medical instructions competently and promptly.
- You need to maintain professional confidentiality and ensure colleagues understand the relevance of this.
- You will have to inform the Nurse in Charge when changes occur with patient care.
- You need to provide safe, evidence-based practice always.
- Important to ensure that all clinical and legal documents are completed accurately and legibly.
- You need to keep up to date with Consultants’ Guidelines/preferences and follow instructions given.
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme and earn up to £700
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc.