Are you seeking work in a beautiful setting ?
Then you are in the right place, why not join a team of enthusiastic professionals in theatre, meanwhile still being able to love your job in a picturesque, pristine enviroment where the staff are equally as amazing as the facility.
Our Client is looking for someone to join there facility in the wonderful Central London, and they are looking for a person who is a work enthusiast, results driven and has a starving passion to help people and save lives.
Duties and Responibilities
- To adhere to the NMC / HCPC Code of Professional Conduct at all times.
- Maintain the highest standards of individualised nursing/ODP care according to PHG Policies and Practice and Clinical Guidelines.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure continuity of clinical practice.
- Providing assistance to the surgeon/anaesthetist/nursing/ODP colleagues as required.
- Acting as member of the surgical scrub team either as a scrub or circulating practitioner.
- Co-operating with appropriate surgical staff to ensure correct positioning of patient for operative procedure.
- Co-operating with appropriate staff to ensure prompt collection and dispatch of specimens.
- Checking, witnessing and administering controlled drugs.
- Co-operating with appropriate departmental and ward staff in sending for patients to the operating department and returning patients to their wards.
- Participating in pre and postoperative visits when required.
- The post holder will be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to use equipment safely and effectively.
- Promote adherence to and fully engage with the WHO Checklist and 5 Steps to Safer Surgery.
- Pension Scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Brilliant on-site restaurants.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- season ticket loan.
- Brilliant career progression.
What is our client looking for...
- Be a qualified nurse/ODP registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council/HCPC with an up to date PIN number.
- Work in according with the NMC Code of Conduct/HCPC Standards of conduct and other professional guidelines.
- Will assist in the routine daily planning and organisation of the theatres for clinical procedures and practice and participate in the department’s administration as required.
- Will be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development of programmes of care and their implementation and evaluation.
- Will contribute to the overall good of the organisation by being a positive role model and treat all staff, visitors, consultants and service users with courtesy and respect.
- Will undertake rotation across the specialities to cover the service where acquired skills allow.