Looking to boost your career in Nursing ?
Our client is currently looking for a dynamic and dedicated NMC Registered Staff Nurse to join their amazing team of nurses. This role represents an excellent opportunity for a motivated staff nurse to gain excellent specialist knowledge and work with some of the best medical professionals in the country. Located in North West London, the Jubilee line can take you to Central London in minuets, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our services provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the planning and the delivery of individualised, safe, effective and evidence based patient care
- To ensure the provision of a welcoming, caring and safe environment for patients and their families.
- To participate in the efficient operational management of the department, providing support to the shift leaders and Ward Manager
- To undertake daily, weekly and monthly safety checks on the ward when assigned accordingly
- To chaperone / assist consultants with procedures and assist nursing colleagues where required
- To undertake the clinical tasks involved with admissions, preparing patients for investigations and procedures, doing appropriate referrals to other health care staff and facilities and discharging patients.
- Supporting, supervising and delegating clinical tasks to the Health Care Assistants such as the recording of patients observations
- Ensure that patients’ personal hygiene requirements are met and all their other activities of daily living
- To undertake risk assessments in accordance with the Hospitals policies, procedures and standards and national regulations and ensure that relevant care plans and risk management are in place.
- Participate in Multidisciplinary meetings for medical and Stroke Rehabilitation patients
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewardsy.
What is our client looking for ?
- Registered Level 1 Nurse with current NMC registration.
- Evidence of ongoing training and commitment to development.
- Evidence of accumulation of relevant experience/knowledge.
- Evidence of knowledge base and competency in the clinical specialities of the ward.
- Evidence of god oral and written communication.
- To be patient focussed.
- Evidence of ability to maintain effective working relationships with peers, colleagues, patients and their families.
- Evidence of ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with emergency situations and/or difficult clients and stressful situations professionally
- Compassionate and caring.