How much do you love Nursing ?
Join our welcoming client and his tight knit team in defeating the diseases and illnesses caught every day. Then look no further as our client is looking for a new innovative nurse to join their friendly, success driven team in doing what they do best all year round... save lives. This state of the art facility is based in Chelsea, South west London and has beautiful picturesque settings assuring your commute to work or your lunches can even brighten your mood.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with an awareness of the NICE and MARSIPAN guidelines for the treatment of eating disorders in children , young people and adults.
- Work with an awareness of the NICE guidelines for anxiety and depression.
- Follow the requirements of the Mental Health Act and Children Act.
- Ensure that any legalisation and statutory requirements are complied with and implemented .
- Assist with the highly specialist assessment, admission and discharge.
- Follow the guidelines for the administration of ECG’S and taking of bloods
- Establish therapeutic relationships with patients.
- Assist in the development, co-facilitation and staffing of therapeutic groups.
- Maintain appropriate, supportive and respectful relationships with carers and family members.
- Contribute to appropriate multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Provide cover where needed to lead MDT.
- Manage the implementation of therapeutic meal provision.
- Demonstrate awareness of Safeguarding principles in all dealings with patients their families and carers .
- Take responsibility for an area clinic management as delegated by the leadership Team .
- Take care co-ordinator responsibility for a defined group of patients.
- Competitive salary range.
- Employer matched pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- A chance to be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Be part of new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
What our Client is looking for...
- Post registration clinical professional development.
- Professional registration with NMC.
- Experience and ability to function as a specialist practitioner within either adult and child and adolescent services mental health services.
- Experience of working in therapeutic and skills based groups.
- Able to carry out assessments including risk assessments.