Have you ever Considered working in the private sector ?
Then look no further as our prestigeous client is looking for a dedicated and focused senior staff nurse to fill an important pair of boots within the organisation. Our Client is looking for someone who is friendly however stays professional and they hope the right candidate shares the companies focus and mission to help those patients in need.
Join our client in their pristine fresh facility based in West London while still doing the job you love so much. Help people during your working hours and enjoy the sights of the west end and escape reality by watching the amazing british culture that can really take a breath away. Do not be one to miss out.
Duties and Resposibilities
- To act as patient advocate, ensuring privacy, dignity and confidentiality are met.
- To report any issues that are identified by patients or their relatives on a timely basis.
- To ensure that all provision of nursing care is documented on a timely basis and accurately reflects the patient experience.
- To ensure that individual consultant care protocols are followed.
- To ensure a high standard of infection control and the prevention of all avoidable healthcare associated infections.
- To complete the competency portfolios within allocated timeframes and ensure that all clinical training requirements are fulfilled according to local requirements.
- To ensure the safety of all members of staff, visitors and patients.
- Golden Hello: £1,500
- Competitive salary range
- Employer matched pension scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Travel Loan
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.
- A chance to be at the forefront of best practice with our award winning approach to quality outcome measurement.
- Be part of new exciting projects to inspire and challenge you.
What our client is looking for ?
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be able to demonstrate good levels of recent CPD
- Have up to date registration with the NMC
- Ideally have experience of being a Senior Staff Nurse, promoting high standards of care.