Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, We are proud to announce that our client is now recruiting for Registered Nurse to join their hospital, they are looking for a first level Registered Nurse with great communication skills and is committed to delivering the highest standard of care and service to our patients.
Our client is based in West London and is extremley well located for travel connectivity. Our client is a private organisation and is one of few remainign independent hospitals in the country.
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 of the NMC register
- 12 months post-registration
- 6 months continuous post-registration
- A team player and good communication skills are essential with the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Important to participate in the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, providing specialist advice within the clinical area.
- You will manage the nursing care of patients in accordance with the agreed policies of New Victoria Hospital, ensuring appropriate use of resources and safety of patients.
- Must maintain a high standard of patient care by the practice of a systematic approach to individualised patient care.
- You will need to be able to develop clinical practice and professional competence.
- You need to work and liaise with consultant users and other disciplines as appropriate within the hospital, always striving to provide high quality service.
- Important that you promote and implement the requirements of the hospital’s Clinical Governance framework
- You have to observe the clinical policies, procedures and standards within the ward/hospital.
- Must observe and report on the condition of patients to the Nurse in Charge and medical staff, to receive and carry out instructions/assist as required.
- You will have to assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care.
- Important to supervise and participate in nursing procedures and treatments to the highest standards according to current accepted practice.
- Must adhere to the hospital’s policy for the storage, ordering and administration of all drugs and medicines.
- Important to observe the hospital policy on intravenous drug administration.
- Need to ensure that accurate nursing records are maintained and that there is a comprehensive giving and receiving of hand-over reports.
- You will have to participate in patients’ treatments which require intensive/high dependency nursing care, giving adequate explanation to the patient.
- Need to participate in the admission, transfer and discharge of patients, arranging relevant services and documentation.
- Important to keep the Nurse in Charge/Director of Clinical Services informed of any changes and any matters relating to patients, staff or wards.
- Must liaise with other departments and services to co-ordinate patients’ investigations and treatments.
- Private medical insurance
- life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then apply today!