Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
I am very pleased to announce our client is now looking for a Registered Nurse in their Outpatients department they are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic nurse to join their Outpatient team.
Our client is based in Kingston Upon Thames where they offer excellent working conditions, encouraging and supporting personal and professional development. They are looking to invest in you and support you wherever is needed for you to develop.
Are you right for this role?
- Registered Nurse (Adult) Part 1 of the NMC register
- 6 months continuous post-registration nursing experience is essential
- Relevant Outpatient Department experience is desirable
- A team player and good communication skills are essential with the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Commitment to personal and professional development
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Planning and organisational skills
- Critical you maintain current registration with the NMC through revalidation and comply with the NMC Code Standards of conduct, performance and ethics for nurses and midwives.
- Important to promote effective teamwork through good communication and example.
- Must ensure that the dignity, safety and well-being of the patient are respected at all times.
- You must observe the codes of confidentiality and loyalty to patients, medical staff and colleagues.
- You will participate in the production and implementation of programmes for evaluating nursing policies and procedures, ensuring the highest standards according to current practice.
- Must understand the principles, and practice the correct procedures, regarding Fire, Infection Control, CPR, Health and Safety and Manual Handling.
- Important that you attend mandatory training updates annually.
- Must carry out delegated duties within the sphere of capability and authority.
- You need to keep abreast of professional and clinical developments by attending seminars,courses, reading appropriate journals and participating in nursing research.
- Must maintain own personal and professional development.
- You will behave with integrity and dignity always in support of the Director of Clinical Services and the hospital.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meal on duty