You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you struggling to find the perfect nursing role ?
Then look no further as our client is looking for a new innovative nurse to join their friendly, success driven team in doing what they do best all year round... save lives.
This state of the art facility is based in Wimbledon, South west London and has beautiful picturesque settings assuring your commute to work or your lunches can even brighten your mood.
Duties and Resposibilities
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with Parkside Hospital Policy.
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Maintain up-to-date nursing records, ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Maximise all opportunities to promote health.
- Use reflective practice as a method of ensuring that appropriate effective nursing care is delivered to each patient.
- Career development opportunities
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house “Investing In You” training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff health screens
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increase with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site restaurant
Are you suitable for the role?
- NMC Registered
- Recordable post basic certificate
- Must have surgical experience