Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our client is now recruiting for a Pre-Assessment nurse to join their prestigious hospital. They are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic nurse to join their Outpatient team.
Our client is based in Central London and has great travel links for trains, buses and cars. Our client is a prestigous private organisation with fantastic facilities all around the hospital.
- Must contributing to the daily requirements of the pre assessment service ensuring safe and efficient care.
- Need to ensure all patients are prepared physically and psychologically for surgery, understand the purpose of their operation and are ready to proceed.
- Must have phlebotomy, ECG, observations, taking various samples
- Need to effectively communicate with patients and the multidisciplinary team
- Important to ensure the best use of all resources to achieve a safe and efficient service
- Must undertake risk assessment for the patient anaesthetically and surgically.
- Important that once you have assessed by phone, to identify patients at risk and invite for assessment in person, perform investigations and referrals as necessary.
- Must be aware of current trends and developments maintaining professional awareness of new procedures and terminology.
- You will advise patients of their pre – operative medication requirements.
- Must maintain accurate patient records, completing documentation to ensure seamless multidisciplinary communication.
- You must assist with the orientation of new staff.
- Important for you to attend ward meetings / feedback sessions / forums
- Also completing mandatory training, local training, ward and equipment competencies as required by your job role.
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc.
Am I right for this role?
- NMC Registered
- Pre/Post-operative nursing experience.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills.