Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, you will pleased to know Our client is a prestigious private organisation based in Central London who are now recruiting for a CNS Colorectal if this is something you might be interested in; don’t stop here we’ve only just got started.
Our client has a Patron who is the Her Majesty the Queen and they are based in Central Londom. They have great travel links for buses, trains and cars making your commuting life a whole look simpler.
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare.
- Staff Referral scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- In house training.
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike.
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc.
- Critical you assess Colorectal patients pre-operatively together with the (POA) team and physiotherapists regarding Colorectal surgery POA, to ensure current best practice guidelines are followed to prepare patients for Colorectal surgery
- Important that you provide the patient with comprehensive information regarding surgical procedures, ensuring informed consent
- You will liaise with Colorectal surgery consultants to ensure their protocols/ guidelines are in place and implemented.
- Need to provide education and counselling regarding the range of treatment options available to the patient.
- Must work Independently adjust treatment plans according to need assessing appropriate management options, and initiate treatment or referral to an appropriate professional where necessary.
- You will be in collaboration with the MDT to request therapeutic procedures/interventions and evaluate the outcome of these interventions
- You need to carry out a follow up phone call to offer support to Colorectal surgery patients after discharge from hospital.
- You will Manage complete programs of care in a manner which provides appropriate support for patients and their families
- Need to provide/facilitate interventions which are evidence based and individualised to the patient’s needs
- Must demonstrate the ability to make sound decisions regarding patient management in the absence of specific protocols
- Important that you promote clinical awareness of the need for constant review and development of professional practice
- Must act where unsatisfactory practice is identifie.
- Secure agreed changes or development in practice.
What you need to be successful
- Experienced Colorectal CNS or Stoma CNS
- Expert practitioner able to lead.
- Organise complex care across multi-professions
If this role is something of interest, then apply today!