Are you looking to start a new job for the new year? Well my client has just released a brand spanking new role and one of the largest independent charitable trust in the UK and it’s now hiring!
Are you a Specialist MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist looking for a new change in career then this is the role for you it’s based in the heart of London with easy commuting options and some fantastic attractions around it for you to enjoy.
The outpatient physiotherapy department at the Hospital of St Johns and St Elizabeth provides specialist assessments to patients with musculoskeletal (MSK), neurological, respiratory problems / conditions. Sound interesting? Don’t stop reading here!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Must work as an autonomous practitioner within scope of practice and deliver a quality clinical service; meeting the clinical and strategic need of the hospital.
- You will provide highly specialised assessment and intervention for varied caseload of outpatients within speciality of MSK conditions, including patients who may have highly complex presentations.
- You must supervise initiate and participate in evidence-based projects and lead in service training sessions as required.
- Also supervise, initiate and participate in audit and service reviews and evaluations as appropriate.
- You will develop and foster productive relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Consultants, GPs, Patient groups and other links.
- And supervise, teach and appraise members of the physiotherapy department team as required.
- HCPC Registration
- Experienced physiotherapist with an interest and background in MSK physiotherapy.
- Experience in working with a wide variety of patients in an MSK outpatient setting.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- We can provide short-term accommodation for new starters
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
We at T2 Healthcare are here to fulfil your needs and find your dream job!
Call: 0203 002 6305