You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
We are delighted to announce that one our clients are now recruiting and no better time to get a new job as the new year is just around the corner!
Looking for a fresh start in the new year well we have the opportunity for you! Are you a Staff Nurse looking to join a state-of-the-art facility in the heart of London well my client is offering you the best place to work.
It has great travel links, great social life around it and it’s one of the largest independent hospital. Your dream job is only a click away.
Main Duties and Responsibility
- You need to maintain continuous high standards of skilled nursing care and professional practice through evidence-based practice.
- You will promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research and evidence-based practice.
- You must act as a role model and expert clinical practitioner. Also supervise and teach both trained staff, healthcare assistants and student nurses.
- Must assist in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department within allocated resources. To recognise the need for personal flexibility within the unit within the unit to ensure all aspects of the services are managed safely and effectively.
- You need to undertake delegated responsibility for the department in the absence of the Ward Manager and Deputy Ward Manager.
- You must assist the Ward Manager in all aspects of leadership and management of the hospice in-patient unit.
- You will assist in the coordination of services provided by the inpatient unit, and to contribute to the day to day running of the service. And where necessary, in the provision of other service provided by the hospice.
Are you the right candidate?
- Experience at Band 5 or above in specialist palliative care or oncology.
- Demonstrable practice that is evidence based and up to date.
- Experience of working with teams, motivating and empowering them to deliver excellent standards of patient care.
- Experience of identifying and dealing with risks encountered within own practice.
- Experience of supporting junior / less experienced staff to improve standards of patient care.
- Able to supports less experienced / junior staff to respond to feedback in positive manner setting objectives as required.
- Able to use professional knowledge and experience to influence decision making processes in order to improve outcomes for patients and staff.
- Able to use assertive communication skills to achieve collaborative solutions to challenging situations
- Able to conduct audits in objective and efficient manner.
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
This is your chance to land your dream job, here at T2 Healthcare we fulfil your needs and get the job done!
Call: 0203 002 6305