You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Outpatients Nurse
We are excited to announce that our client is looking for an Outpatient Nurse to join their state-of-the-art facility based in the heart of London which has the provision of the highest standard of patient and customer care.
Our client is the UK’s leading private orthopaedic and sports injury clinic, who are looking for an experienced outpatient nurse in Orthopaedics That is based in the central of London where if commuting is not your thing! It’s made much easier with the travel links surrounding.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You need to deliver skilled practical nursing care and participate in the monitoring of planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care in relevant areas of practice.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care in line with NMC standards for records and record keeping.
- Administer treatments and care to patients following our client’s policies and in accordance with Consultant protocols
- You need to ensure that you meet legal and statutory requirements e.g. Health and Safety, COSHH Regulations, Manual Handling and the control of drugs.
- You need to participate in the implementation and evaluation of standards of care within the department.
- You must provide support and training to other members of staff, such as staff orientation and procedures and equipment handling
- You need to continue to develop clinical knowledge and professional skills of practice.
- You will ensure completion of mandatory training within 3 months of start date.
- You will report to Outpatient Sister any complaints, accidents, incidents and near misses both verbally and in writing.
- You must closely monitor and maintain clinic equipment and manage any deficiency in services.
- Finally adhere to the NMC Code of Conduct.
- Registered Nurse (NMC)
- You need a minimum of 2 years post registration experience,
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Relevant orthopaedics experience.
- Basic Understanding of patient care issues in day surgery.
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of NMC professional code of conduct and its application.
- Understanding of fundamentals of nursing care and ability to deliver a high standard of individualised care.
- Up to date clinical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and some experience of managing a small team.
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage own workload.
- Be able to communicate effectively with all clinical and non- clinical staff, patients and relatives.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational health services
- Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
Looking for a leading organisation like our client to join? Then look no further
Give us a call on 0203 002 6305