Are you looking for a change in your career?
We are working closely with a Clinic in Chelsea to find high calibre individuals who can combine exceptional secretarial skills, with a professional manner and collaborative approaches to join our highly specialised private outpatient and day clinic treating adults, adolescents and children with eating disorders, anxiety & depression at Chelsea.
You will support your team, take ownership, and provide efficient secretarial support to the Clinic and Consultants daily.
• Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
• Demonstrable experience of working in a team orientated office environment
• Excellent and experienced typing skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
• The ability to communicate effectively across all client groups / stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively in a pressured / time sensitive environment
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Word) and other IT systems
• Self-motivated with the demonstrable ability to prioritise and schedule work independently
• Highly organised and detail orientated
• Flexible in terms of working times and responsibilities e.g. out of hours work may be required with due notice to support Consultant / Patient requirements
• AMSPAR qualification or equivalent (desirable)
• Maintain professional conduct at all times, remaining calm and in control
• Typing of clinical related documents from Consultants’ dictations, including medical reports
• Formatting, proofreading, and sending all clinical letters through a secure platform
• Scanning of relevant documentation onto our systems
• Taking telephone calls, answering patient queries, and taking messages
• Flexibility to cover reception when needed
• Booking / amending patient clinic appointments
• General housekeeping and filing
• Liaising with patients to book appointments, answer patient queries and take messages for consultants
• General office support during annual leave periods
• Regularly assessing working practices to identify possible improvements and improve efficiency.
• Competitive salary range
• Employer matched pension scheme.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Travel Loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise by working in a specialist environment alongside leading experts.