You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
We are currently seeking a Front of House Manager for one of our central London clinics.
You will already be in a senior front of house role in an aesthetic clinic, busy beauty salon health club or leisure centre. Retail experience with skincare products would be an advantage.
You must be confident in delivering five-star customer services and prepared to act on your own initiative and be able to balance friendliness with authority over the front of house team that your will be supervising. This is a hands on client facing role, as well as being a supervisory position.
This is a career appointment that could eventually progress to clinic manager or other senior positions within the organisation.
You will receive extensive training in our services and products in addition to role related training.
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with experience in providing five star customer services
• Front of house supervisory experience in aesthetics or leisure industries.
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy, with a keen interest in the aesthetic industry
• Computer literate
• Ability to multi task and remain calm even under pressure, including handling of complaints
• Well presented
• A team player with excellent attitude towards their work
• An interest and understanding of sales- retail and treatment related
Work Experience - Management: 3 - 5 Years
Work Experience - Sales: 3 - 5 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 3 - 5 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit: Required
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you.