Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding new challenge and a chance to progress your career?
If so T2 Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor, working for our Client in London. You’ll be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, with no weekend work required.
Excellent benefits and work-life balance
Mon – Fri hours
Minimum of 18 months experience required
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for Personal Independence Payment (PIP), a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities, the role will vary each day and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge. It will involve a mixture of home consultations, consultation centre-based appointments and producing paper-based reviews.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of a 20-week induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
· Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
· Occupational Therapists
· Two years of post-qualification experience
· Driving licence is preferable
You’ll have a flexible working environment, with working hours between 09:00 – 17:00, with the option to undertake condensed working. There are opportunities to work from home on a rotational basis after 6 months
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy up to 10 additional days, or sell up to five days
- Employer-matched pension scheme up to 10%
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year of service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel insurance, dental insurance, child care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and many more.
- This is a great opportunity to advance your career and enjoy a genuine work/life balance whilst working for one of the UK's leading assessment providers.
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the necessary experience or transferable skills then please apply via this advert, for further information please call Seth Asante on 02030026305/07900002208