You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Clinical Practice Facilitator
Are you looking to better your career?
If so, Our client is looking for a skilled Clinical Practice Facilitator to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated individual to join their team.
This opportunity will suit a dynamic health care profession that is passionate about developing Nursing and Allied Healthcare Professionals, focusing on clinical excellence and quality. You will be hands on – working clinically with the learners; coaching, developing competency-based programmes, workshops, simulation training and study events
- NMC or HCPC registered
- Have a educational qualification
- Passionate about evidence based clinical development
- Share our hospital values
- Competency Management – Using Evidence Based Practice (EBP) to enhance and manage the clinical competency programme.
- Clinical Practice Development – Chair of the Clinical Practice Development Committee.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers in the development and evaluating of orientation programs for clinical teams.
- Facilitate professional role development through the encouragement of lifelong learning.
- Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loan
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Various discount vouchers
Make sure you apply today!