Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, We are pleased to announce our client has just released a role which is perfect for you!
Urgent Care Nurse based in London at one of the United Kingdom's Largest independent charitable hospitals.They are looking an ambitious and commited Charge Nurse to join their expeirenced and dedicated team.
Our client is based at St John's Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London at their private Hospital.
- Registered Nurse with current NMC registration in adult or general nursing
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Significant post registration skills
- Minimum of 3 years post-registration in Emergency Medicine
- Excellent clinical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Professional commitment and self-awareness
- Work without direct supervision
- Sound knowledge of current issues in nursing, developments
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident decision maker
- You must have knowledge of and adhere to UCC and Hospital policy and professional standards. To ensure that team members do likewise.
- You need to demonstrate a professional approach to work, and act in accordance with the Hospital Code of Conduct and the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times.
- You will have to participate in staff appraisal, staff development and in service training activities.
- You must identify own learning needs and ensure own professional development is maintained by keeping up to date with practice developments.
- You need to ensure the provision of excellent, evidence based nursing care for patients.
- You need to ensure that each patient is assessed, and that their care is planned, implemented and evaluated, and that this is accurately documented.
- Important that you ensure the provision of a welcoming, caring and safe environment for patients and their families.
- You need to communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients, carers and other staff, overcoming any barriers to understanding and providing support during distressing or emotional events..
- You must ensure the provision of appropriate supervision and support to members of the team.
- You will participate in the process of recruitment and retention of staff.
- Important that you contribute to the appraisal process, and if required disciplinary activities.
- You are deputise for the UCC manager in their absence or when requested.
- You need to actively assist in the practical training of learners, junior staff at every opportunity, through formal and informal teaching.
- You must initiate and participate in audit relating to nursing and multidisciplinary care.
- Competitive pay For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes and a genuine commitment to continuous professional development
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
Are you looking for this type of position? Then Apply today!