Do you want to work within one of the leading private hospitals in the UK?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a Surgical nurse to join our leading private hospital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our excellent surgical department.
Our mission is to provide first-class independent healthcare for the local community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families. We make sure we deliver excellent customer service with a smile and create a great first impression while making all patients and guests feel welcome.
Our commitment to delivering high quality healthcare, continuous improvement and innovation is reflected in the numerous awards and quality accreditations gained by the hospital. We are a great place to work and our team are empowered and enabled to deliver exceptional healthcare to our patients.
Our hospital is close to tubes stations including Buckhurst Hill and Chingford. With attractions and social life such as madame Tussauds London, London eye and the Shard all within a 60-minute travel. You will be surrounded by some of London’s great sights.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics in the workplace.
- Deliver a high standard of individualised patient care, being sensitive to patients needs for respect, dignity and privacy.
- Ensure that the agreed standards of patient care are maintained in accordance with hospital Policies.
- Be involved and support quality projects being undertaken in the department and within the hospital.
- Work with others to protect and promote the health and wellbeing of those in your care, their families and carers, and the wider community.
- Demonstrate a good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity, respect of others and a commitment to developing professional practice.
- Registered with the NMC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Good Computer Skills at a level to meet the requirements of the position
- Relevant post registration courses appropriate to the post.
- Private healthcare experience not essential but desired
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Free health screening
- Private healthcare insurance
- 35 days annual leave