Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for a Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetic to join their state of the art facility in London. They are looking for a experience, motivated, enthusiastic senior nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
You will deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care. You must also check and prepare the appropriate anaesthetic equipment, emergency drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
- Registered with the NMC/HPCP
- Relevant post registration courses appropriate to the post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics in the workplace
- Good computer skills at a level to meet the requirements of the position
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply and promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpine
- Legal and Financial Information Services
- Health Risk Assessment
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work