Looking for progression?
Our Client has released a new role for an experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner to join their Team.
You will be part of an independent charitable hospital with a proud history of Royal Patronage. A hospital built on personalised care since 1899.
The hospital has 56 beds, that offers personalised medical care that combines world-leading expertise. At the Hospital you will be able to access three fully-equipped theatres that can accommodate different types of surgery including; abdominal/colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, breast surgery endocrine surgery, ENT surgery, general surgery, gynaecological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopaedic surgery, surgery for pain management, plastic/cosmetic surgery, urological surgery and vascular surgery.
All theatre cases are elective, however, 24-hour emergency service is provided.
- NMC Registered
- Anaesthetic Course
- A demonstrable practice that is evidence-based and up to date
- Experience of working with teams, motivating and empowering them to deliver excellent standards of patient care
- Experience of identifying and dealing with risks encountered within own practice.
- Experience of supporting junior / less experienced staff to improve standards of patient care.
- Able to supports less experienced/junior staff to respond to feedback in a positive manner setting objectives as required.
- Able to use professional knowledge and experience to influence decision-making processes
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest-free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc