Are you looking to further your skills within Anaesthetics in a Private hospital?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for a well experienced Anaesthetic Practitioner to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their excellent team.
Our client is a registered charity which aims to provide first class independent healthcare to the local community in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas. The objective and commitment of the hospital is to provide safe, effective services across all the regulated activities, to the highest of standards, in clean, comfortable and well-maintained surroundings.
- Sound knowledge of anaesthetic practice across a range of specialties
- Understanding of the role and what is expected of them
- At least 4 years post registration experience in anaesthetics
- Experience of a wide variety of specialities including emergencies
- Experience with anaesthetising children
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Methodical and logical
- Effective organisational skills
- Good time management
- IT skills
- Interested in personal development
- Anticipate and interpret patient needs and the level of care required.
- Ability to provide more complex care needs to patients with minimal supervision.
- Develop advanced clinical skills and specialist practice.
- Implement and actively promote research based nursing and clinical practice.
- Evaluate care outcomes for a list of patients, as delivered by a team.
- Deal safely and professionally with a range of clinical challenges within the workplace.
- Delegate and co-ordinate the nursing team in the delivery of care for a theatre list.
- Demonstrate an understanding of skill mix.
- Actively contribute to the development and updating of theatre nursing procedures and policies.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised meals on duty