Are you looking to continue your skills within Anaesthetics in a Private hospital?
Our clients clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, where they pride themselves on their values, and putting the patient at the heart of everything they do.
They currently have have an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner (E Grade) to join their Theatres team, based at their clinic.
Our client was established in 1932 and have 8 premises located in the heart of London’s medical community. They are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
Their main hospital spans 8 floors comprising of 234 beds and 10 theatres, including a Hybrid theatre and two minimally invasive and day surgery theatres. Specialist areas include, General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Ophthalmic; Orthopaedic; Plastic and reconstructive; Robotic; Urology; Vascular & Weight loss surgery (bariatric surgery).
- NMC or HCPC registration (RGN or ODP).
- Recognised anaesthetic course.
- Proven experience in an operating theatre environment with relevant experience in anaesthetics.
- An excellent understanding of the perioperative needs of patients and customers.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and flexibly as part of a team.
- Highly motivated individual who is Punctual, adaptable and continually maintains a professional image.
- Work as a skilled member of the anaesthetic team, providing the highest standard of patient care, whilst providing assistance and support to the anaesthetic Physician.
- Carry out nursing/ODP duties within an anaesthetic area according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence-based practice.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and stock managed to ensure economical use of all resources.
- Liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate a good and smooth patient care.
- Ensure a welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for our patients, customers and visitors.
- Life insurance
- Private medical cover
- Benefit platform
- Good value restaurant and café
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Employee discounts
- Gym membership discounts
- Annual leave
- Recognising You
- Eyesight tests
- Private GP
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development